Answered By: Kristi Smith Last Updated: Apr 21, 2017 Views: 82
Absolutely! You will need to use one of the library's computers. If you use the default settings, your documents will be sent to the copier located in front of the Circulation Desk. We are not set up for you to print from your personal laptop, but you can save your documents to a flash drive, email them to yourself, or use dropbox. The cost is 10¢ per printed side for black/white and 15¢ for color (learn more about printing in color). OBU students receive a $50 copy/print allowance each semester, loaded onto your ID card.
To send your documents to the Copier:
- Tell your document to print.
- Select the copier option you would like to use. Unless you change the settings, your document will be sent to the copier in front of the Circulation Desk, black and white mode. Color and double sided printing options are available through the Printer Properties settings.
- Enter your name or initials in User Name box.
- Choose a PIN number: any number, up to 7 digits.
- Click OK and head over to the copier you selected.
To print your documents:
- Swipe your ID card through the slot to the right of the copier.
- Choose the Secure Print button.
- Scroll through the list using the arrows on the right side of the screen to locate your document.
- Select your document(s) by touching them. A blue numbered box will appear to the left of each document selected. You may print more than one thing at a time.
- Select Secure Print at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the PIN Number you selected using the copier keypad to the right of the touch screen.
- You're done! Push the DONE button on the pad where you swiped your ID card to log out of your account.